Since we’re a small team we each have several roles we fulfils, so a broad and deep knowledge of game design is a huge advantage. We experiment and collaborate with a focus on creating new experiences, and as such we hire people who can help us achieve them. As a part of the team we expect you to define your own work and pursue your own personal goals in collaboration with the group.
We currently have openings for the following positions:
- 2D Artist
- Graphics Programmer
- Gameplay Programmer
- 3D Artist / Modeler
- 3D Animator
- Interns / Junior Level Designer
- Interns / Junior Graphic Designer
We are always interested in hearing from talented individuals. If you wish to apply consider the following general requirements:
- Experience in Video Game Development
- Self-driven with excellent communication skills both written and verbal and the interest in being part of a dynamic team
- Confidence in your field of expertise.
Include your cover letter within the email and attach or link your full relevant CV and portfolio (in English or Indonesian). All applications should be sent to: email@example.com