COME AND HELP US CREATE UNIQUE GAME EXPERIENCES. GHOSTWHALE IS LOOKING FOR A graphic designer.
The Graphic Designer is a key member of Ghostwhale Studio Creative team. You'll have the opportunity to apply your design skills across a variety of media, from broadcast and digital, to print, retail and live events.
- Understanding and appreciation of a wide variety of graphic design aesthetics and techniques
- Demonstrated ability to create dynamic design elements across a wide array of styles
- Ability to adapt design style and sensibility to the specific job and characteristics of a particular game or task
- Ability to be a proactive contributor to the creative process from the beginning of a project through delivery
- Ability to channel and focus creativity and execute on projects under challenging time constraints and deadlines
- Ability to understand and execute on team feedback and notes to achieve desired end product
- Ability to work as part of a small team on both short term and long term projects
- Demonstrated experience and expertise with Photoshop, Illustrator, Affinity Designer, and similar programs
- A demonstrated sense of composition and style
- Possess strong technical and interpersonal skills.
- Expected to be a positive, contributing member of the creative team throughout production.
- Understanding or interest in the video game industry beneficial, but not required
- Experience with After Effects is a plus, but not required